Little Blessings

There are a few blessings lurking around certain endeavors we decide to embark on, without realizing such benefits at first. The same was what I derived from an experience today and I'd like to share here.
 
Right after my last post I dressed up and left for the University of Port Harcourt, where I was invited to deliver a speech at an Educational Summit tagged: "Generation Now". 

It was altogether a very fulfilling experience for me, as it offered an opportunity to speak to quite a large audience comprising over three thousand students from different faculties in UNIPORT. And surprisingly, from other Universities too!

Lessons learned or re-learned today: Your value is a combination of the pains of your past, your lessons from them, and the success your have to show for it.

Met a couple of smiling faces after the summit, asking for pictures to be taken. Felt like a celebrity then, although a bit shy at first, but didn't show it. And yes, I still get shy at such times.

The most flattering of them all being some of the students including tall lanky guy (Mayowa) from Ekiti State, and stout William, asking to be mentored. Good thing they understand (through one of the speakers) what true mentoring entails.

This is where I will need to pray for the grace to serve that responsibility well enough (says silent prayer).

Got back to my abode about 6:35pm. 

Will definitely mention the day's happenings on my radio show tomorrow morning. You can join my radio program (5 - 10am daily) here.

Tired now, but grateful!

Till tomorrow, Good Night!

Comments

Popular Posts