A shameful Awakening...

So I decided to resume blogging...not necessarily what everyone might expect to see. Which might be entertainment updates and gossip like is the case for most Nigerian blogs these days, but MY THOUGHTS! Yes, like in a diary, if you may.

"Why this awoken desire?" You might ask. Well, after my radio show today, I checked my Whatsapp (after thanking Him for a successful day on radio) and saw a message from my brother Eugene, telling me he listened to an hour of my radio show via 'tunein'.  That jolted me into realizing just how many different people around the world might just spontaneously tune in to listened to me!  

Anyway, that's not the point. Further into my conversation with Eugene, we got talking about his blog and how interestingly engaging it is for both him and the reader.  My friend, I felt ashamed for my lazy attitude to writing (blogging in this case). Hence this post.

So this is officially the end of my regular posts. I'm making it personal from here on.
Welcome to have a front seat view into a bit of my life!

Comments

Popular Posts